Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I forget ...

to breath.

bismillah ...

Have you ever done that? Forget to breathing. I did that recently. Doing this and that, but suddenly feel stuffy, and then 'Ah! Breath!'. Maybe it's not forgetting but closer to holding. Actually, when I was driving, there was a moment when there was so much pollutant, air pollutant. And since ever then, I start to command my brain to hold the breath. Until five to ten seconds reach the normal oxygen. Have I ever mentioned about smokes? Yeah I did that too when I smell smoke. And I start to judge myself that I can't breath if there is smoke in the air. So, maybe now my nose did it without command from my brain, to hold the breath. Especially when oxygen interrupted by weird smell. Ah now I understand why I find myself 'forget' to breathing. Is it normal? Eh, whatever. Since I still remember how to breath, it's okay if my nose reflect to hold it.

No comments:

Post a Comment