Friday, June 25, 2010

my.photoart

bismillah...

hey guys! actually i don't have any list today so all that i'm gonna do is sit in front of my computer then online. few minutes ago, i've just looked on my photoart project folder, then i thought that it will be interesting to share it all with you :D. i'll share you from the zero one, even i've not being a hero yet now hehe. and it will be nice if you, all my beloved readers, give some comments or advice :).

well, if you know, i do love photograph and editing photos. even i don't have any DSLR camera, it can't prevent me at all. cause i have a lot of friends who help me to learn how to use DSLR, and i have a pocket camera which enough to. but, i just do 'this thing', hunting photos, if i have mood and time and object, of course. so, this is it. all of these things have uploaded to my Facebook Albums. and there a lot of another edited photos.




the green one is the first edited object, because it has been taken by my sister's friend, in 2008. the red one taken by my classmate in 2009 :D.






and, these are when i decided to learn italian, but i can't learn well, because now i have Google Translate, lol :D.








when i was studying in my room for tomorrow test :D







when i was in my terrace, 2009.









rooftop! :D








going out, and take!








and the others








if you wanna share, contact me at my YM (mayakero@yahoo.com) or Facebook and Twitter, or just here :D









see you :D
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment