Thursday, March 31, 2011

what if i make Botak for my brand? :D

bismillah...






random time. i made these while busying with tasks and paper for UTS, r. watch out! i mean, check it out :D




Botak in a grey t-shirt



in a maroon t-shirt


in a white :D


well, i want make them mine, but if you want to, just let me now then you can order what you want to me :D just contact me okay? it's not a sin rite if we think already like an entrepreneur? hoho. you can see this post that i'm joking around, but it's okay, because the one and only Botak's fan is me, ahaha 'krik'.

oh actually he has one and more lover, they are my roommate Mega and Irine my neighbor hoho. love them all!

ah! and wish me best luck for second mid term! :D




Maya




p.s: t-shirt source are here, here, and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment