Sunday, September 29, 2013

Dear Allah,

Bismillah...

When i got home this weekend, i see my mom get skinnier. I have never imagined her get this skinny just for a week. She used to be not-too-fat but not skinny either. She looks weak but she still greet me. I saw her effort there. I sit beside her, listen to her story, smile and hug her. She had suffered a lot this week but i was not there. When she stood up to do something, i went to my room. I cried in silence and whispered "Dear Allah, please take back her sickness and dont take her away from me". When i was home her condition always got better. I still cant understand anything even when i write this. I wish her sickness will gone soon. Amin. I cried again to write this post. I dont need anything from you who read this but please pray for my mom's health and for whoever is suffering too. This afternoon i have to get back to bogor, i lay on her bedroom and hug her tight. I wish i can be there beside her everyday.

This post may sounds bad but trust me it's okay. :) i just want to tell you that whoever live with their family please take care of yours. Give your parents xoxo day by day and night by night. And pray to Allah of course. Husnudzan to Allah. :)

Ps sorry for my bad bad grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment