Sunday, July 31, 2016

The Other Me

Bismillah...

Nowadays people keep asking 'kenapa sih lu, May?'. Unfortunately, I'm changing into a person I don't know either. Everytime I try to get to myself back, I get lost. Sometimes everythings feel so fine, and the next moment I am lost again.

I am trying hard to keep my mind straight. But everytime I push myself to that point, the rest are in pain. My heart, my soul, my body. When I feel I can't keep up with those pains, I loose. And the other me wins.

And then people will ask, 'kenapa sih lu, May?'.

The reasons are a lot. Those ups and downs, and the feeling of can't share those I feel, with my family. The burden of being all alone. The feeling of turn off life.

That's the other me.

I cant be with her. I wish her gone. She's destructive.

No comments:

Post a Comment