Monday, September 25, 2017

If Only

Bismillah...

If only we are possible. We can build an artistic family. Me with my sketchbook and you with your fav instrument. Our childern with whatever things they want.

If only we are possible. We will have an artistic scene at our backyard. You play the instrument while I draw things on my sketchbook. We are humming the song together.

You play a simple yet nice melody and look at me. I look at you and we both smilling.

I imagine too far, didn't I?

I still can not imagine if you will be someone else for me in the future. Im afraid that I actually trapped. Im afraid I can not let it go like I want to. Im afraid to be broken again.

If only we are possible. I wont ask for anything else in this world. You are enough for me. More than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment