Monday, August 17, 2009

I'll miss y'all someday

bismillah ..

how great that day, wasn't it guys?

it was friday, August 14th 2009 we did NARSIS together with biandoss's camera and the day before we had celebrated 'AGUSTUSAN' DIRGAHAYU INDONESIA 64th and how happy I am to cheers y'all even though we didn't win any games ..












now, I'm thinking that really i'll missing y'all someday. :(
we can't do this again, if we going to college next year. but we must going to college.
take some picture in class, together, with smile that seeing our happiness ..

Oh Lord, should I leave them someday?
will we separated someday?


really i love y'all as same as i love my family ..
Guys, we must do the best for our future, for our parents, for our teacher, and for Indonesia someday.

we'll NARSIS together again, won't we?

Maya Ramadhayanti

No comments:

Post a Comment