Friday, May 20, 2011

Converse vs Crocs

bismillah ....

Long time no see (no posting?) guys. I feel having no mood to posting something here nowadays. But i do still blogging, browsing, downloading, or just Facebook-ing and Twitter-ing.

People do get bored, right? At least, that is what i had yesterday class. I had some, what you called it? dilemma, or something like that when you having Religion Class but you feel sleepy, but you don't want to sleep because that's a Religion Class. Get what i mean? just whatever.

It's not because i don't like that lecture, but the lecturer. I myself just like the old man who i don't remember his name, who lectures better than yesterday class lecturer, r. But i still got some lecture from yesterday class, it's something about riba and mu'amalah.

What i want to explain in this posting is about what i had done when getting bored. Especially while having class. Sometimes i just drawing something on a paper, or borrow my friend's handphone and took some pictures around the class.

I took some pictures yesterday, in the Religion Class, about my shoes which i never wear it for a long time. Actually that belongs to my sisters, but since she never even look at it, i just take and wear it whenever i want. I love it even it had been belel. I first wore it in junior high school's trip, then i have wore it when senior high school's trip too. And now i even still am wearing it in college, hoho.

It's Converse, you know? The green one! Yay!








I am a Sneakers lover, the well branded one or just a market branded one, ehehe. Since it's look cool and comfortable, i'd like to buy it.






Have you ever once compare Converse with Crocs, i will not say i have, but just took a picture to compare them, ehehe. Opinion is just an opinion, right? I prefer mine, of course since i have not had Crocs one :P




Glad to posting something here,
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment