Saturday, October 1, 2011

Alhamdulillah

bismillah,

Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah, thank You so much :*

Today is full of happiness and gratefulness already. The final day of HAGATRI 2011 was super cool, 46 generations, 45, 44 and especially 47, you're rock guys! Let's make HIMALOGIN, TIN, and IPB better than before! No more 'galau' alone anymore ya guys, there will be only togetherness :D

What is make my mood grow higher is Pap Mam visited me this evening. So much happy! It's a surprise actually. At 4pm Mam phoned me and also Pap, I suddenly said that I miss them sooo much because it's almost three weeks I didn't come back home and didn't see them. But, at almost 6 pm they phoned me and said they're already in front of my dorm, whoah! triple yay!

My Mam and Pap are cool! I love them!

1 comment: