Saturday, October 8, 2011

Do what you love and be grateful of it

bismillah ...

What a long title post it is, rite? hehe.

Like usual, I'm in the middle of doing my 'beloved' reports. Feel bored, think it's time to searching for new inspirations and get my brain fresh again. Visit my blogger homepage is something which just crossed my mind few minutes ago, also that long length of this title post.

Do what you love and be grateful of it. Yup. It's a good thing, I guess. Something what you love is easier and more funny to do. And something that you're not in it is harder and lazier to do. The simple example is now what I'm doing. Clicking my notebook's keyboard is easier to do than continuing my unfinished report. The final resolution for this, in my opinion, is just change what you think of what you not love to do. If I don't love doing my report, and because of that, I feel lazier and lazier to do. Now, just think that "Actually I'm truly in love doing my report"-although I'm still blogging now. In implicit way, we've try to start doing what we don't love, in my case is my report.

Think positive, guys. Positive things give positive impacts. What WE need is just do love them, sincerely do it, finish it, and be grateful of it. If you think 'thinking' is hard than you expect, do suggestion like what I'm doing right now, yap suggesting positive things. Write something, tell someone, do anything that make it easier, but do not harsh anyone and anything.

Someone who is honorable said, if someday we become succeed because of being exhausted NOW, we do not need it LATER again, rite?
Yap, that's conclude we have to give the best try now for the best we'll have later!

Yaa chingu~ whaiting! -- Woy temans~ semangat! :D










TINager, TIN47, IPB :)

No comments:

Post a Comment