Friday, August 24, 2012

Feels Like Somewhere ...

bismillah ...

First of all, EID MUBARAK 1433 H!

Better late than never, rite? How's your Ramadhan and our Holy Day in first of Syawal, guys? Any of you doing Syawal shaum this week? Subhanallah. May Allah accept every doa and ibadah that we've done and doing, amin. How about mudik? This year Allah let me to silaturahmi just in my neighborhood. But the atmosphere and happiness never less :D I wish for the better us all muslims and opportunity to meet next Ramadhan, amin.


Aaaaand, thanks to @dwimustika and @aitumutia for a huge hectic and funny day! Next trip(s), amin :)

Feels like somewhere in Europe, amin
Taken by Tika | Edited by me


I'm counting minutes to go back to Bogor, face the routines. Bismillah. Ah ya, Happy KRS Day, IPBers!

No comments:

Post a Comment