Saturday, October 27, 2012

High School Time :D Loves!

bismillah ...






Loves are in the air, Alhamdulillah. All Praises to You Ya Allah.

After had been blessed to celebrated Idul Adha 1433 H with my family, tonight I spent my Saturday night with them, another beloved family called #Aksel2. Have just had a-high-school quality time. Super yaaaay!


Life can be so simple, as simple as you feel the happiness. You know? Sitting on a warm place, chatting, and laughing, having dinner and snack, watching movie with people you love, Alhamdulillah. But event like this felt somehow too short and fast, like "Ah it's over already" "Ah time to go back already". Time like this made me grateful more. The time when I even didn't remember about the tasks, tests, and real life thingy. The time when my muscles felt comfort, time when my brain breaths more relax, time when I feel the 'life'. Hehe lebay but I think it's close enough :p. (Actually this paragraph has been edited despite of error and I already forget what I write before -_-)

And, somehow somewhat tonight everyone been so warm, sooo much warm I like the mooost *lebay, or me the one who haven't felt the warm like tonight in such a long time. Even the one who used to be an evil haha bully-er and anything like that, felt so much warm, Alhamdulillah. Hihi, I wish we can spend time much more like this ya loves :D.

Thanks Bu Dokter @deniswari for free movie, thanks Bu Sastrawan Jepang @aitumutia the best partner in crime to walking out and having a 'life', thanks Bu Arsitek @dinidn and Bu Alchemist @dwimustika who agreed to spent time and forget the college life in a while, thanks Pak Akuntan @fakhriesf  for joined us (kurang lamaaa ehehe :p) and Pak Pilot Imamur Rusydi for free ride, free snacks, and the kindness tonight :* :* :*. Love you guys! Ah miss them and all of #Aksel2 already :'(.


Now the mood is increased much and I'm ready to face the lasts mid-test! SE MA NGAT! :D

Ah ya! And Happy #HariBloggerNasional all! Keep posting, blogging, and spread the loves! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment