Monday, June 10, 2013

It's Over, At Least Everyone Said That

Bismillah...

Knowing that ASPK is over, somehow weird. I used to feel pressured this semester because of that subject. Spent most time, making me unfocus to another subject, and ruined my mood often.

This subject is learn about making best choice. We learn such MPI, CPE, AHP, QFD, etc. But responcy class has its special task itself. And this year, we've got to do analys and design what called DBE system.

What make this subject different is there is no speculation worked. I have to 'really' work on it. Maybe because I often making speculation to get out of tasks, so being not is hard.

Being in one team. And doing team work in whole one semester making this subject sounds cool. But this is not as cool as you see when you are in.

Every pain, every suffering, every pressure can't be told enough. But, I come to think when it's over at first time 'biasa aja'. But, when I think that tomorrow, the day after tomorow and later will not ASPK-ing, it's totally weird.

I may be overreact somehow to say something is missing. But that's what I feel. Everything that I learn from that subject is more than other subject. Teamwork for one semester making my team as a family somehow. Conflict and another thing making us know each other.

Everything that I and my team spent for it, worthed out of my team's expectation. For being the best three out of ninetheen. Alhamdulillah. Thanks ya Allah :')

Thanks Dr. Djatna for this kind of memories that teach us so much. Thanks my manager, Devi. My data analys Rani and Soni, my data documenter Ninuk, and my partner designer Apis. Thanks for the memories.

It is really over guuuuys!

No comments:

Post a Comment