Thursday, July 22, 2010

thanks for tonite, it's more than enough :)

bismillah..







well, even we've just met today, but i just miss you much tonite. haha, then i'm online in my msn and set my PM "boleh gua ngomong sekali aja? gua kangen" coz it has been soo long time not saying that words :) haha, then you are online, whuusss! fortunately, i've change my PM already haha.



i just miss you tonite, okay?
i do said so, rite?
so thanks for tonite, bro :D



you seemed tired tonite, maybe coz of your love case haha i just, know it. hope you'll be, always okay, aamiin becoz everything's gonna be okay :D



i do love you,
just love you (don't be so proud! haha)
without any feedback
without anything



so thanks for tonite :) for helped me made my wish comes true, to chat with you along night.










just thanks
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment