Saturday, March 19, 2011

Botak's

bismillah ...

Day by day, i'm more in love with him. Ekhem, yeah my beloved boy ever, Botak. It's not a problem when he doesn't have more than 3 slices of hair. I'm still in love, and always :*. Cuteeee~

I first made him when i'm in senior high school. I made him with dialogues that represent my feelings in time. hoho :p

So, last Thursday when i have a break time before being lectured, i made The Little Botak as my first doll project.

What you need:

1. flannelette
2. sewing thread
3. scissor
4. sewing needle
5. pencil
6. paper
7. cotton




Steps:

1. Draw the design of what you want to make on a paper with pencil or others


2. cut with your scissor (look! i missed his 3 slices of hair)


3. copy the design into flanneette, cut it


4. now, you have all of the parts of Botak


5. sewing all of it into this one, and filll it with cotton, tada!

lovely, isn't it? :p even i missed his cool hair!



yeaaaah..


happy trying! :D






by the way, 'Botak my birthday edition'!








love love,
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment