Saturday, June 6, 2009

Eterna amicizia

bismlillah ..

"eterna amiciza means everlasting friendship"


and these looks like this one,
my own photo art
represent eterna amiciza, amin

with all of my heart to create this
and I give for y'all my best,
that i've found y'all last year and
I hope it'll be forever

tikoo
the one and the last 'fight like two odd childish' and give me a lot of experience

dinooy
you are bite and 'ngelitikin' me everyday but that's mean love

biandos
you'll just give your big smile if you did your 'bad' thing like a 'good girl'

deniswaroy
we 'dance' like a weirdo-goyang-head because we're happy

pitrooy
come to my house and foreverglo at least maghrib come only on weekend

mayong
the most 'lemotes'-cool-easygoing-friend that I ever have

vikoo
the most patience-kindly-friend

mutijoss
my hero one, my ABCD, my best-photographer



ti amo ;)






ps.
really I don't know why I said like this,
but I really will be missing y'all next long long holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment