Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sky and Cloud

bismillah ..


in a morning, I walking in a grassland alone and sang slowly

suddenly, a white-pure-cloud come to and ask me,
"what a real friendship means, ya little girl?"

I'm try to
think to answer Cloud's ask with ask too
then I ask Cloud back,

"ya Cloud, could you ever leave the sky?"

I see that Cloud thinking hardly, and answer
"no"

"so do friendship means for me" I said


then I see again he thinking hardly

"hmm .. explain me, please"

"a best friend was created by God to always there for their best friends,
in happy time or sad time, to cheers, to sharing.
even though the body was far, but their soul are always near ..

so you know, Cloud? the real friendship means like you and sky,

that always together in the morning and the night,

and wont be separated even though you run around the world."


Cloud smile to me and then said,

"I believe, you're best friend will be proud of making friendship with you, ya little girl"

2 comments:

  1. Hey, my name is Caroline Zenker and I'm the owner of the picture you used above.
    You have neither asked for permission nor have you any right to upload it. So I hereby ask you to take it down or else I will have to take legal actions.
    Regards,
    Caroline Zenker

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sorry, sorry for late respond
    actually i took it from Google and forgot to insert the source, i'll take it down,

    once again i'm sorry

    ReplyDelete