Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Maya

March 9th 2010
bismillah...

Happy Birthday Maya !
now you are seventeen, girl !



wish in your seventeen you'll:
1. get your best score in national test (minimal: 81 in average)
2. become one of student in SAPPK ITB 2010 or Arsitektur UI 2010
3. more patient, more wise, more clever, more diligent, more funny, more lovely, and more fat (cause i'm so skinny now:()
AAAAAAAAAMIN YA RABB




there is no something special in my seventeen but still have something different from my another birthday because my sisters Mega Mitha and brother Mpurr give me a beautiful watch, (well it doesn't seen like that luxury Gucci watch)i like it so much :) and i really need it for National Test. thank you so much buddies :D







so guys, even you didn't give me a word just wish me luck for these three points, okay? promise? good :)

LOVE YOU ALL and HAPPY BIRTHDAY for all of nine march people !

No comments:

Post a Comment