Monday, November 8, 2010

desk or mess? what-so-ever

bismillah ...



"i'm just ... messing around, kind of such things like rubbish, yeah, now, in time, i'm kind of those things, it feels like tomorrow is my 'day', what a damn :/

it also seems like a dilemma.

tonite, i'm sitting silently in front of my desk, doing such thing mean less, thinking of nothing, and you know it's just empty. so what's the problem? i don't know, ha ha, seriously.

so November, eighth 2010 is my dilemma day! ha ha -_-

i thought maybe it's because of post-midterm, you know the situation, the atmosphere really don't boost the mood, my mood by the way. but that thoughts suddenly disappeared and change to be another-irresponsibility-reasons; broken heart (WHAT?!)
oke, ini sudah jauh dari sebuah standar kewarasan -_- demen ama siapa aja gak jelas, sakit hati ama siape lu may? ck -__-"




so, it's the end of the post, my desk of mess, even those photos seem represent my day today, ha, eat it guys! (well, don't really 'eat' it)

















"Because a fear never will make you life." - Maya Ramadhayanti

No comments:

Post a Comment