Wednesday, November 3, 2010

love love journal!

bismillah ...



me, huh? -__-



hey guys, i think today was soooooooooo hard for me, because of physics, actually, geeez -__-. so gimme' some time to get a fresh, and what a fresh? *thinking*


....


....


okay, an easy topic is just let me introduce some of miracle in my ordinary journal. well doesn't matter rite if mine is just ordinary? :D ordinary but originally no offense, lho. i love those words!

well, i have an 'old'-journal, it doesn't seems like a diary, or notebook. so just call it 'journal', deal? yeaaa :D i call it journal, because i wanna have a journal, even just for writing things or drawing :D

those are, just a piece of my journal's contents, have a time!



first page :)



i had been studied too long, duh :/



it's just what i called wasting time, ha!



what do you thing? haha never mind, i think so that it was just a garbage, rubbish or something, seriously -__-, so do you want to know what does the process seems like?



mommy :*















that's it, your comment is a honor for me, so i will love to know what your comment is :D i know exactly that i still having much wrong or something, haha, even my english -__- but i believe that just Allah who has every single perfection :).

fuuuuuh, tomorrow will be my last-midterm-day, ha ha ha, keep wishing me luck, you guys! :D





bye!
Maya








i'd love having a p.s in my end of post
those picture is mine, taken by SE K320i, edited by me too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment