Saturday, November 27, 2010

a letter to you

bismillah...

saturday midnight, at home

hi dude, how's life? i know it's impossible that you'll read this e-letter :) but let me try to write something, you know, just to let my feel out.

next December will be 3 months left after you visited me, i mean us, my family.

i still dreaming that some day i will visit you, and i think it'll be lovely in winter time! dreams do come true, remember?

by the way, i'm fine, and mom, dad, ka mega, mitha, they're good. how's your parents and ka virgi?

my college stuff are amazing. you should have these things quickly to know how i feel :)

however, problems are always around. stressed, going mad, then die, lol. i can solve it, don't worry :D

home always remind me that you've been here

well, take care!




time is ticking :D
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment