Monday, November 1, 2010

truly who?

bismillah ...

hi, good afternoon :)

suddenly and surprisingly crossed and spinning around in my mind, yeah,
it's totally you

i thought that i miss you, rite now

i still remembered less than 24 hours we've done in september end, i remembered a lot when you pretended to not be sleepy when clock said it was 11 pm -it's mean you have to go back home- but you didn't go back till your aunt looking for you, and you finally gone after said;

"see you next five years, maya"
i screamed at loud, in my heart, "don't go, ever"

i've been like that, waiting for last five years before your coming, and it feels like thousand years until i thought that you wouldn't coming, but you are coming! hard to believed it that time.

suddenly those memories forwarding like a cassette, my favorite is when you saved me from an angry ma'am, our neighborhood. and when you cried because o' me but you didn't angry then suddenly laughing. when we were young.

everything happened while time is ticking in five years i'm waiting. when i loved someone, when i forgot about you, when i'm alone. but it was totally cool when you came. when you called me. when you forgot to speak indonesian, when i shocked to hear your heavy voice but nice.





you love our country's cuisine. 'everything in here are totally ghetto!' you said. you love doraemon, you love sugus. i remembered when we said two different things but still have same meaning; blessing him and alhamdulillah, to my dad. and i remembered when you took your head down and made your hand like you wanted to pray before eat some meal together, with me too, and that is my favourite thing on you; your strong-senses of religion, yeah you

i love the way you pray, nasrani yeah christian, but what is wrong? he's still a human like us, rite? but you are just always be my best brother ever, we just love each other like a family. and when the next five years we meet, we'll show our future. when i bring someone walking together beside me, and you too.

because, you're always be my miracle, in my life you never changed, you're always be mine, forever








for the-truly-best-friend
in somewhere out there
bets regards
:)



Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment