Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Friend Called, Star

bismillah ..

When i was at home, lived there, i could see stars as long as i want. Because i have a space to do it at second floor of my home. Now, when i live at my college's dormitory, even i have my own balcony, i don't have such time to do that. Yeah, it's too tired to waste a time just for watching sky, looking for stars. And actually, trees hide them. Yup, my dorm's ground almost full of trees since somebody who has a rights cut half of them.

Fortunately, tomorrow is the day back home. Yeah, i'll come home for semester holiday. My final term has done today, of course i did all of them as i can, and Insya Allah i'll get the best score, aaamin :D I think the hardest part is Pengantar Matematika (Basic Math), but i still believe there's a miracle for everything :) And when i come back home, i'll watch you again, star. I'll meet you again :D happyyyy!



Me, Blanket, and Star







Can't wait for coming back home,
Maya






p.s
by the way, i think my drawing are good
for those Botaks especially
should i make it for some t-shirt design or something?
:D it'll be my dream, an entrepreneur! yaaaaaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment