Friday, January 14, 2011

New year, New view

bismillah ...

I changed my display blog, this blog, "An Ordinary One". Actually i've just done it. And i think i should post something to appreciate my old display (or template) blog. I do love the old one, but i love the new one most. Ah ya, my favorite blogger Diana, inspiring me so much! Thanks Diana! Wish you do let me took your ways a little :)



the old one


the new one


You can see clearly what are the differences. I would like to say that the old one is truly ordinary, but the new one is going to be extraordinary, maybe i should change the header text since it isn't 'ordinary outside' yet, ha what do you think? haha. No, i say again no. The header text is just like me, hoho. I won't show off but, every words are pray, rite?

And, the new one shows me more. Because i almost created the whole display, hmm.. 70% maybe? You can see Botak, and his Unyu camera, rite? Yeah, because i'm Botak (it's not, it just means my high school mates call me Botak), and i dream and heart a DSLR camera so much (#nowplaying I Heart You - SM*SH). Then, the color is more simple. Yeah, i do love simple things, but hardly mean.

Beside, they also have similarity. The old one shows bookshelf, and its header background is broken paper. Then, the new one's header uses paper font. So, i still use paper theme for my blog, even just a little, hehe.






si Botak and his beloved camera :D


About the title that said, 'New year, New view'. It's just an accidentally event. New year's eve has just passed and i just correlate the 'New' word because i've just made a new view for my beloved blog. And also try to write an interesting title. Even i created a new view, 'An Ordinary One' is still the same itself.


I do care of you, my beloved blog. I do love you.






Warm regards,
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment