Friday, June 24, 2011

Home Sweet Home

bismillah ...

InsyaAllah, this holiday will be fulled of something that i will do at home. That's why i wanna share some photos about my home. You know? I am still studying Agroindustrial Technology at IPB, Bogor. It makes me miss my home and the entire family, so much, since i just can visit home every weekend. Living in the center of the 'jungle' was not a mistake, wrong, or sin, but home is so much better. Since the photos that i've took and uploaded was necessary for you to see, it's okay to share, right?

Here we go!



This is my home number. I think that Dad was who took it there. Since i was born, it's already there. It's artistic too, i love it :) It's stick on the wall outdoor, you'll see it if you visit me here, hehe.



That's the front door, after you entered the gate, you will open it and come in to my house :) Every single details are Dad's. He interests about drawing, and his sense of architecture is cool! Things that can't make his design be real is just money. To build a beautiful building, sometimes you need 'beautiful' money too. Even facts tell me that, I'm still interested by architecture. One of my greatest dream.



Yep, this is the Guest room, first room that you'll face after open the door. That's shadow aren't edited, but it were real. I just edited the saturation, lightning and contrast. I've not taken full of the room, because i just love the angle above.



That is living room and dining room. I mean, i took that picture in the living room faced the dining room. The bamboo's floor mat is living room's, and those chairs are dining room's. Above the chairs there is a folding table, and those are designed by Dad :).



This is my home's kitchen. Once again i didn't take from the right angle to get the full of room. And, once again those are Dad's. In this place, me and my mom usually cooked everything. I just give some help and she teach me everything.

Thanks to Allah who had give me happiness and else :) I thank You so much for this beautiful happiness creator called home.


Well, i just shared an important info, hehe, and i will never called this post a crap, ups! Ah, i have a bonus for you all guys, i often told you about my beloved Legend, right? Here he is, I introduce you as an honor.






my beloved Legend :D




Happy Holiday guys, keep the grateful increased!
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment