Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I am a cartoon

bismillah ...



me, with a new hijab style (but I don't have enough confident to wear it this way :p)


TADA! I introduce you myself in a cartoon that I've just made, kekeke. Inspired of many things, especially my another favorite blogger yulianzone. I made it with the same way of making Botaks and other (I've made some cartoons before, but I don't have right time to post it here) because I am just gadgetless to create a cartoon with yulianzone's way.

If he used sketch book, drawing pen, and scanner, I just used A4 paper, snowman marker, and a digital camera. But we both used Adobe Photoshop for coloring and editing. The quality is of course different than his created, but there is no wrong and right in art. :D Still I am not satisfied enough, kekeke, peace.



Ayo, yang lagi SP, semangat! :D
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment