Friday, November 30, 2012

Choice(s)

bismillah ...

Everyone have their own choices. I already know that even we had made a plan for our future, there always will be there some possibilities come somehow. But I also know that since first, we just have right to make a plan and choices but, what will be happen later are what Allah gives to us for our needed. In other way I want to say that plan may be can changed, but so does choices.

I may seems labile or unstable right now because of what I've done, changing my vision, mmm maybe not clear enough if I said changing, developing sounds cool. Ok, developing my vision But, I believe what I've chosen will be the best I can get, I believe this somehow is a way given from Allah that I have to take. This somehow will be a way to get my future-obstacle down. At first, I thought that what I've chosen will be an obstacle soon, especially if I see from my first version of vision, but since I believe "I am what I think", so I just "let's just accept this challenge". Let me make this challenge to be my ladder to get the higher level of life. This sounds so optimistic, but actually I'm totally not an optimist person, I prefer an 'all out' person, though, hehe.

Yeah, let's just make obstacle be a ladder.

Maybe at first, that's right that I accepted this choice (for only one night estimated time to think) because I am needed to join, my friend said "If you are needed, you will be worthed more". But, since I am an 'all out' person, let me make this mission to be completed in a somehow wonderful way and wonderful ending! Aamin :D

Honestly, I am still learning to be brave, and to be wise. Bismillah!




Please kindly don't do anything related to these pictures without my permission :)

2 comments: