Tuesday, November 6, 2012

People, Feeling, and Time

bismillah ...

Yesterday I tweeted a quote that I made myself. Have heard once one or two words from this quote, but I modified it somehow.

"People grow, people changed, so does feeling. It happens when time tells you why."

And actually some of my twitter's followers retweeted this, and even favorited this, wow. So, what is the mean of this tweet that I mean? We all already knew that people do grow, so they are changed. Get it? They, or we, are changed because we grow. And as my age increased (or my life decreased) I understand that feelings do that too. I mean, feeling grows and also changed like people do.

But, we never know what will happen later, rite? So what I want to say is we never really know what feeling will grow and changed. Will be what feeling if it grow and changed. And this question will come to one word, time. As time fly and ticking, we will know what we really feels, but because time will past and transform into another time period the feeling will changed again. And this phenomenon called life. 

We also know what we want, and just Allah who Knows what we need, rite? So what feeling will be later, we choose it. Will it be better or worse, good or bad, we choose it, with right act(s). What we have to do to have this feeling, that feeling, what we have to do to make this feeling to be that or another that, we choose, in meantime we will really know and understand. In meantime.

Of course all of these that I wrote are just theory, and I also know that theory is really different with the real practice of these. Because time is too wonderful and unpredictable. It will be too fast when we do something we enjoy and like, but it will be felt too short if we are burdened or another thing bad we have. So, this paragraph are the mean of 'when time tells you why'. Get it flow maybe heard like have no direction or target, but sometimes it means we are waiting for the right time, waiting the right-long-time like a short time.

If heart is too hard to be fooled, change your thoughts.

Whoops! Don't think too hard, think smart! :p


p.s sorry if you find typo(s) or bad grammar, I just like to learning by doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment