Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Mind is Bothered

bismillah ...

Something is disturbing my mind. I even can not study properly and now it's totally not efficient to study in this kind of condition. How it feels when you are in an uncomfortable state but you can't burst it out? I think this is the feel. It is like you are sad, but you can not cry, because the amount of sadness itself is too much. The tears won't coming out. But I don't think this is because that I am sad. I even had my conversation already with my only best creator of the whole universe, Allah Swt. But, as we now, the answer will not come in a straight way. I must find it. And it comes to wasting my time (in state: rather than studying Operational Research for tomorrow exam) to just thinking hard why do I become like this. Is it because I am not satisfied enough with what I've done in final exam that still two subjects left? Or what. I'm kinda frustrated. I'm kinda frustrated, Ya Rabb. Astagfirullah.

Have you heard psychological conflict? Yeah. You have something that bother your mental, inner, or whatever it's called. Not as much as psycho has. Just something is bothered of something, that I don't know what, so, guilty-like-feeling comes. Mind becomes creepy if something's not right. Maybe the way out is to just setting your suggestion. But, now it's kinda hard too. I know sleep maybe can help. Maybe my mind is just too exhausted because of today exam. Maybe my mind is already arrived at saturated point. But, how can I sleep if I haven't studied yet for tomorrow morning exam? Can I repeat? Tomorrow MORNING exam. And now is already 'tomorrow'. Argh. Well played, May.

It's time for conclusion. So, Maya has to move on from her blog to start studying Integer and Dynamic Programming. I just have to say some spell to erase these crap things. Swaaah! (Hand's moving like a magician. pret). Voila! Matter resolved!

I know. I'm already weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment