Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Project Number One: Pattern

bismillah ...

Assalamualaikum! Long time no see :D How are you guys doing?








I did edit contrast and brightness of those photos.
Please do NOT copy any of those photos without my permissions :)


I have just finished a beautiful yet exhausting trip. So much memories and experiences that I found :) Alhamdulillah. Later I'll write it to you all, insyaAllah. Well, I actually did some project in that trip, hehe. And, the first one I wanna show you is this one. What I get from hunting for pattern :D. At around the end of 2012, I officially in love with patterns. So, I'm trying to make them myself, not only googling for it. And it comes to so much interesting! At first, I thought I'll get more than this. But yeah, this is my first time anyway :). Can you guess what part is all of it? They are all easy things. Hehe.

See you next project! And enjoy your remaining holiday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment