Thursday, December 2, 2010

special for you guys, mom dad

bismillah ..

0.46 am

i almost let my tears fell away when i heard their voices. this one was different from another thing. i know that maybe this week will be my PMS week, but you guys please just let me say these things.

legend was sick. he couldn't be 'started' by anyone, me tough. and i reported it to my dad, and asked how to cure him, so me and legend could walk together again like usual. i thought maybe he was angry that i haven't brought him to the salon. well legend is my ride. my beloved friend and thing to.

then, this afternoon, my mom called me. she called me after dad did. dad told me that he might visit me then fix my legend, but he said he will but in the right time, as soon as possible.

after prayed Ashar, mom called. she said, she will accompany dad to fix legend tomorrow morning.

mom: will you be busy tomorrow?
me: i think i will
mom: what time will you start your college stuff?
me: 8 am
mom: free time?
me: it'll be at 1 pm
mom: well i maybe will arrived in the morning, with your dad
me: but i will not be in my dorm at that time, mom
mom: just give your legend's key to Ummi (my canteen dorm owner who knows me lot) then tell her i'll come
me: so you and dad just visit and fix legend then?
mom: of course, is it okay?
me: (flat tone) yeah
mom: okay, bye
me: (end the call, hold the tears out)

they will just fix my legend, while i study. i will not come back home next weekend, because i think it will wasteful my time and money.

they are so lovely with their habit.
i love them much

thanks for everything
i really want to meet you mom dad tomorrow. but you guys said to me not to absent in every each class i have.


i love you guys
for the sake of my life,
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment