Saturday, April 9, 2011

Graduation Day, great day!

bismillah ...

whoa, guys, today was sooo great! alhamdulillah :D even since yesterday my day was great too because Dad bought me a new cool bag and a book as a late birthday gift, happy and sooo much grateful, thanks Allah! :D

my day today start with, of course pray Shubuh. Then take a bath and have breakfast. i was just seeing my older sister, Mega, who would have being graduated this morning, busying herself and my mom, and finally she chose to go to Salon.

Me, Mitha, Mas Mpur, and Dad picked my mother and Mega up and heading to JCC (Jakarta Convention Center). You know? the spiritual side of graduation of fresh graduate is sooo cool! it's my first time :p watched everyone taking pictures of their happiness with all of their family. Even they take a walk to the building from their house! completely wearing formal clothes, how sweet and soo unyu.

There were so much 'road photographer' what we called them, eh? fotografer jalanan. they kept taking our pictures. i feel like being a star, lebey.

The ceremony went well, and sleepy :p but we all, my family, soo much glad to heard, that the announcer announced my sister graduation as a Cumlaude graduate. I saw my parents faces, and they looks so happy. My mother kept asking how you pronounce it Cum-Laude. haha

After that, we formally took graduation picture. Then went to a resto named 'Soto Gebrak' at BSD, hoho, why we chose BSD for having lunch? because my mom requested it, lol.

so happpyyyyyyyy, alhamdulillah :D





Dad, Kak Mega, Mom


Kak Mega, Mas Mpur (her fiance)







always fill your heart with happines!
Maya

2 comments:

  1. super cool :D

    makasi yah, sudah memberitakan wisuda saya di blog anda.. hehehehe...

    love you more and more :*

    ReplyDelete