Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Midterm was just end, next is finalterm!

bismillah ...

Soo much grateful for finishing this semester midterm with a strong heart and a big confidence :D. I hope my scores will get stronger too, since the last scores was so disappointed, amin.

There were a lot of things that i've changed for this midterm, better of course. And i think it will bring so much good things too, amin. In last midterm week in semester 1, i don't have any plan and strategy for fight it, i just study what i want, and kept thinking that it's all gonna be well even i did not study hard like others. And, its scores tells the same, krik. I've got so bad, haha. But still grateful and starting better works since then.

I do start a better works. Mentioning every single important things that lecturer gave, and make it a note, so i will not just kept it in my brain, because i can't set my brain as a hard disk that i can open every time i want.

When i have a note of every subject (well, not every subject) and have mentioned lectures in classes, i can study better when test come closer. Logically, my brain do mention when my eyes read my notes.

Not just it. I manage my time better than before like how long i have to sleep, and when will i start study. And when studying i start it with saying basmallah and just kept thinking to study as hard as i can just like not counting how much page i have to read, and how much part i have to learn, but of course not forcing my brain. Because of that way, i can learn more than i've predicted.

When you feel sleepy and can't hold it even just for minutes, just get a sleep, but make sure you'll wake up in a morning to start study again. :D when you have a passion and intention, you'll go get it, rite?

Oh, and the important things are keep your body and brain fit, and also keep continuing your pray. :)

And since i did better works for this midterm, i hope my scores and you all get better too, amin.





Just wanna share, guys!
Fighting!
Maya

2 comments:

  1. i just checking out your blog..i appreciate for you who creating positive energy and so powerful to others with this media!gdluck and keep going sista:) send my best regards to your family:)

    ANTO

    ReplyDelete
  2. waw cool! alhamdulillah, okeeeee i'll surely send your regards to them :D thanks mas anto :)

    ReplyDelete