Friday, April 8, 2011

Surprise!

bismillah ...

i have just passed 3 days of midterm test this weekend, and still have 3 more subjects left. i hope i will do the very more best than before, since i feel comfort and -not too- satisfied for the last 3 subjects i've done. wish me luck!

aaaaaaand, for this post subject is my surprise this April! "Boneka Flanel Wisuda" for my beloved sister. actually she will be graduated tomorrow, but i think that maybe she will busy because of girl things, you know, make up. and her friends, will congrats her when we arrived, maybe. and then, i think, my present will have no attention, halah. so i give it to her this afternoon, and she do really surprised! happy! :D

wanna see her miniature? oh by the way, my sister name is Mega Putri Anggreni,S.Kom. please congrats her, for being fresh graduate :D these are totally hand made and 100% originally me. :)












very big congratulations to you my love love sister! hope you'll find your soul, i mean job, you want most soon! amin






and this is a bonus, what i wore in the first day of midterm week.



striped shirt, dark blue jeans, favorite classic watch



be strong guys, keep your grateful and happiness! :D
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment