Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Grateful increased!

bismillah

Hi guuuuuuuys! long time no posting here to chill out with you, haha. Alhamdulillah midterm scores are out one by one, and I'm grateful with all of it :). Well, this month is the gratefulness month this year I think. Because there are much super cool things happened, alhamdulillah :).

Congratulations for my beloved super cool sister, Mega who finally got a job :) I'm totally proud of you, Kak! Wish you can got more and more faith from Allah, aamin. Don't forget to share your first salary with me yaaa AKHAKHA :D.

Never stop give a bunch of love and thanks for my parents who always give me strength, love, warm, and things that I want, hoho :*. Alhamdulillah.

Well, i wanna share you TPB Cup's photos. Credit as well for Tiya :D







left to right: Tiwi, Me, for get her name (sorry), Nada, Fika, Echa, Farda.





Get a blast and fighting! :D
Maya

1 comment:

  1. yeay! makasi bantuan doanya..
    ekekeke
    kerja cape tau, lo kalo kerja jgn jauh2 ntar.
    hahahaha

    first sallary ???
    kasi ga yaaah ?
    aahahahaha

    ReplyDelete