Thursday, June 14, 2012

Disappointed

bismillah ...

It's just too sad, knowing that our good intention considered as bad one. I'll tell you that this morning, I let my tears down. And, it's not that I want to let them out, but they just came out, after hearing someone said to me something. I believe, everyone has their own way to do every single thing they want, and it's one of reasons why peoples are different. But, what make this cons is there will be what is called miss understanding or miss understood or whatever, by different people's viewpoint. But what make this getting more sad is why someone has to be see everything, first, from the negative one of their viewpoint (or maybe it's some way of self-defense or something, that I don't understand?). What make everything wrong, is because we see it as a wrong thing, right? Maybe, in this case, me the one who is wrong. See everything from positive viewpoint first, wishing everything I've done make a positive thing too, without thinking that maybe someone out there will see it as, somewhat, negative intention. Or, maybe I've just done it in a wrong way. I am disappointed of, myself. This is the bad side of being someone who prefer to judge wrong things to him/herself than anyone else.

I am individually so sorry if I've done wrong thing(s). I just want you to know that I have good intention to what I've done, as friends. Two faced or anything you called, 'if only' you mean it to me that way, I'll let them as a wind that flown away after passed me. Should I clarified that our good memories, and my helps, are truly mean came from my deepest heart? Why don't you just remembered them while you was in a, somewhat, bad mood? Instead of following your anger and come to this point.

Once again, peoples are different. Let's just respect each other, if you still treat me as a friend. Life is hard, man. You are not alive when you have no problems. So just face it.

No comments:

Post a Comment