Monday, June 11, 2012

Wayang

bismillah ...

The Power of Wayang.

I was born in a country which is full of unique cultures, Indonesia. But it's not adequate to just live in a one place to explore what are my country has. The easy way to know them is just from media, though is totally not enough, you know? you just can see it trough a 12 inch to 21 inch LCD, or whatever media(s) you have, you can't touch neither feel it. One of my dreams is to explore Indonesia, explore their natural resources, their traditional cultures, their peoples, their tourism places, their traditional foods, ah everything! Now, I am already 19 years old. And, haven't gone out from Java island yet. And, haven't gone to other places in Java, except Tangerang (of course), Jakarta, Bandung, Jogjakarta, Surabaya, and Bogor.

I recommend all of you who read this to visit my country if you want to waste your time with holiday or touring, or maybe studying. Whatever happened to my country; politics, bureaucracy, and government. I love Indonesia, and their (true) peoples. It's still beautiful, and always.  

No comments:

Post a Comment