Sunday, June 24, 2012

What so called My-little-warm-family

bismillah ...

Have just realized that I missed sooo much my-little-warm-family's events. Last 22th June was my parents 24th year anniversary. I could just pray for them that day. My-little-full-of-love-family like to do such a grateful party for such event. Even just dinner together while we want, at home, in the living room. How I miss them much. This week will be my third week in Bogor without visiting my home, which was be my weekly routine. Having home near from campus is harder than having it far when you can't visit your home. But maybe it will be counted as a sacrifices to be a better me :) Amin.

Happy 24th year anniversary Bapyong and Mama. 
Love you, Miss you. Please don't leave me until I give you all of that I can give, promise?


*mucho love*

No comments:

Post a Comment