Sunday, April 7, 2013

Project Number Six: Border That Corner

bismillah...

You know, that when you are in midterm/term test week, you will have more time to spent with. Sleep more than daily, watch movies (or I say dramas) than daily, and another quality time thingy. This is what you have to be grateful for. In a week of midterm test. 

I admit that I am the person who have so much hobbies. I fall in love with camera when first I use it. Yeah film-camera that my Uncle has when I was in my elementary age. I like to try capturing something weird, like these pictures for examples, I remember the old time when my Mom said ''you are supposed to capture person, not something like that, that is camera's for.'' But sorry Mom, I'd like to say no. I am the one who will capture every moment that I want to save besides in my own memory. If I want, I prefer to take picture of person more than just one capture, just to save the moment, at the moment.

In my free time or when I'm bored, I like to draw something or editing something with Photoshop or write something or making something (like flanel-doll that I made). But lately, I prefer to spent my free time to sleep. This is what I hardly to accept. But when test-week comes, I will have more free time and I use it to do what I used to do :)

Here they are my weird way of capturing photos. Yeah, I just feel like there is a beauty of these photos.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment