Friday, January 20, 2012

Watery

bismillah ...


captured by me - BB Gemini - contrast brightness lightning edited


I had realized once that I prefer landscape object than portrait. I love beautiful scene. Yap, scenery. But lately I have watched portrait photos and somehow I liked them. Natural captured one, or you can call it Paparazzi, not like a model or something like that. When I was thinking why I chose landscape first, and it comes maybe I met it first and portraits are more difficult to capture them, in my case. Portrait brings you to watch people, and me, I am not an easy-going one. Even, it's not related with make friends. Maybe easy-going when I have already been friend of them. Ah, it's different when it comes to children. It's fun to understanding ourselves, isn't it?

Anyway, imo, the Landscape one likes to be in a quite place, alone or with friend(s). But the Portrait one likes to be in anywhere, as long as peoples are around. Even when Portrait comes to a quite place, she/he will find someone somehow. So, who are you? Hehe, rrr.

And about manual lens. I'll be a manual lens prefer when accompanied by DSLR or maybe SLR. Because it'll be easier to edit contrast and brightness first, also the lightning, ISO, and focus. And there is some like a special fun when I'm editing photos from handphone camera or my camera pocket.

Yes, this is my way to love photography itself.

Have some fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment