Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bersyukur

bismillah ...

Today was so amazing. I mean 'amazing'. So I should thank to Allah. Alhamdulillah. Yeah, what ever happened to you, me, us. We should thank to Allah. Remember? We can say alhamdulillah for every rizqi that Allah gave. And we should say astagfirullah and being patient if we got bad things. That two different ways are about the same meaning, giving thank to Allah.

In a simple way, today's exam, which is Gambar Teknik, was soooo 'amazing'. Understand what I mean? No? Okay. Because of that I was little bit down. Not too down, just down. But the past is what we don't have to regret, rite?

The same thing goes to our family in Aceh and other Pacific ocean place. The earthquake was at 3.30 pm today. It's while me and my friend finished the exam. We are all sad on the same time, but in the different reason. And this is what I mean for giving thank to Allah. Even when that exactly time I haven't known about the earthquake yet, but I do thank to Allah for ending my exam today--and made it to just two subjects left. And I hope our family in Aceh never judge Allah for every single disaster they had. Instead thank Him. With being patient and never get down like what I did, just because of an exam.

Yeah we will always get an 'exam'. Yeah I should thank Allah so much more. Alhamdulillah.

Ya Allah thanks for taking care my family there in Aceh and other place that included. Please don't warn us with any disaster. But if that's the only way, please let us accept that easily and get up faster. Thanks Ya Allah.

Let's send Al-Fathihah for our beloved earth. For our beloved persons. For our family. Al-Fathihah ...

No comments:

Post a Comment