Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My 100th post

bismillah ..

well yeah, this is my 100th post. actually have no idea what to write, but just keep dancing with my keyboard haha :) i don't know, i decided tonight as the worst night ever. ya know? i thought it just a nightmare but now i realize that it was a nightmare that came true successfully. f*cking grammar. my bad, sorry. yeah nightmare, i've posted about dreams this evening but i forgot about the nightmare. oh God, finally i regretted. i didn't mean it all, though. D*MN! i definitely didn't mean to made him disappointed, angry or something like that then shouted me, aaaargh nightmare!

haha seems this post will be the regretted post, nice. NICE. astagfirullah. ya know, how old i am? 17. SEVENTEEN. i'm a labile teenager. so, what should i conclude now? i regretted, but i swear i didn't make any mistake to him, i'm the victim in this case, GOD! i even can't sleep, sleepy though. i wish you could see my eyes now, it makes me become more ugly with those 'big' eyes, oh man. actually i just regretted to his shouted. he shouted me like i've made a BIG, HUGE, SUPER, DUPER, HYPER, MEGA, GIGA MISTAKES!

i'm tired, i swear. i'm disappointed, too. as his daughter who has try to be the best one, to make proud, to make a change, i am disappointed. if i crazy (i know i'm weird and crazy, but not in this case), i've took my legend and run away from home, but i didn't. i know you have your own problems too, but please don't shout me like you did. remembering it just make me wanna cry. it can change every single my future, DAD! you'll regret, someday. if ya wanna know, this month, this year, IS THE HARDEST ONE FOR ME! there's so many cases that i've had, there's so many problems that i've solved, and there's so many things i've decided. why you did this to me?

dad, if all that you need is i make an apologize, say i'm sorry then make a change. i won't. i'm just a little girl, i'm your daughter, and i'm human. God, it's going more rude. i don't even want this f*cking thing happened! astagfirullah. okay, enough. enough for regretted my nightmare. tomorrow has to be better than today, i wish. i also have to keep moving forward. i'll prove even i have to be a stone like Malin Kundang someday (not as a 'durhaka' child but caused an oath from you), but hope you'll believe in me that I NEVER EVER WANT TO MAKE YOU ANGRY, DAD! I LOVE YOU :'(

well, enough.

enough.






I LOVE YOU DAD :')
i really love you

No comments:

Post a Comment