Sunday, May 16, 2010

where is it?

bismillah ..

less than one week later, i'll do UMB (Ujian Masuk Bersama) well, one of another national university passes test, wish i'll admitted in UI or UIN, aaamiin. and, now i'm still running my holiday. before, i thought that i'll make my holiday to be an alternative to make me more creative, more and more positive. but, now i feel, i just waste my time, i made it too flow. since holiday started, all that i've done just cleaning house, read biology book and try some exercises with hope that it'll be my first step to reach my success having national university, helping my neighbor to work her duties (i'm working informal and being payed, seriously :D) but it isn't everyday, online with my pc, sleep, watch tv and movies (bollywood akhir-akhir ini :p, serius indian boy is so handsome and full with muscles :D ), yeah, just do the same thing everyday. i feel bored now. i think "where's my daily creative things?". do you remember? like hunting photos then edit it till drop, or writing some stories (still blogging, fortunately), drawing sketch (emmm, right-hand-power? i still have it :D). but when i write this post, i think too that those things will be done after i admitted in national university :D.

so, please keep waiting for my creative art pages :D by the way, gua tetap bersyukur menjalani liburan di rumah, bersama keluarga gua. my older sister, Mega seems so loving me because this morning she disturbed me then laughed (?) then this night my younger sister disturbed me too -____-" what a day, but i love you's :*


what a short post, no prob :D


wanna write this word;
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment