Friday, December 17, 2010

Home

bismillah ..

"Let me go home
I’m just too far from where you are
I wanna come home"

Home - Michael Buble





yeah, i just wanna go home, this week is totally suck. but i know there is still a hope in weekend, because there will be a competition named SS CUP, kyaaaa! although i know my mood isn't good but i have to give my best in that competition, akhakha lebay. there were so many bad event happened this week, so the best cure for that 'miracle' is just going home. but but but, gah. there are still 6 days left.

HOME HOME HOME, I just wanna go home!












those photos are from deviantart, i love them!
each photos come from here, here, and here







“There's nothing half so pleasant as coming home again.” - Margaret Elizabeth Sangster







Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment